Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kundalini Lessons - Money

I've been going through and interesting growing time period lately that I thought I'd share, as some of the lessons were pretty profound (at least for me).

I've written before about my awakening and the joyousnesses and trials since, and I've also mentioned that it's an in progress procedure which, as far as I can tell, doesn't really stop til you shuffling off this person coil. Then you get to come up back and start over. :)

The last couple of old age or so have got got been a really interesting period, partly through the counsel and assist from both Dr. John Glenn Esther Morris and Susan Carlson, and it's interesting how much advancement I've made and how far I still have to go.

I've recently come up to an interesting new time time period in my life, thanks mostly to my other half, Anya. Living with her (and my step-son Jake) have opened up new countries and forced me to deal with things that I was always able to avoid before. When you're a modern twenty-four hours Gypsy and bouncing around in an old recreational vehicle it's really easy to have got a insouciant attitude about life in our society, but subsiding down really conveys on the new challenges. Most of what I'm learning now is probably old chapeau to those of you who've led stable, settled down lives, but it's a Hell of an escapade for me, even at my age.

The primary things that I'm dealing with lately are financial. I've always been able to make money, but in the last few calendar months I've come up to recognize that I've always had bad attitudes about it, and I see the same attitudes reflected over and over from the people around me. It was a large daze for me to recognize that much of my attitudes were actually limiting me. It was lurid because most of what I do is about rising above restrictions and creating my ain realities, then realizing how badly I was doing in this other area.

Susan Carlson mentioned to me respective modern times last twelvemonth that I could learn a batch from Gilbert Stuart Wilde's books, and I finally got around to reading "The Secret to Money is Having Some" and I have got to acknowledge that she was exactly right! Thanks Susan! :)

I followed that up with "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" (actually I'm deep into the series and disbursement a batch of clip on his website) and what Iodine learned there was just as shocking, so in the hopes that some of you learn easier than I make I'll go through on some new disclosures (apparently only new to me, but what the hell).

I grew up in the mounts of North Carolina as a poor country male child and most of the clip money was a tool that we just didn't have. Our "reality" was that we had to fight just to have got 'enough to survive'. While the conception of copiousness was nil new to us, we saw our copiousness in what we could turn and make rather than what we could buy, and while those accomplishments are definitely valuable, it's a very limiting attitude to have.

So within my 'reality' money wasn't really a tool that was very outstanding in my toolbox, even though it was consistently one of the factors that prevented me from doing the things I needed to do.

Many of my attitudes came from the fact that I'm just not interested in money for it's have sake. I'm pretty unimpressed by the people I've met whose primary election feature looks to be that they have got tons of money. Also it's easy to develop bad attitudes when we see the immoralities done in the name of money, so for a long clip my 'reality' remained that I was working to have got 'enough to survive'.

Another interesting factor is that many of us in western society are taught to believe that we DON'T rate a batch of money. We're taught to privation it, but not to BELIEVE that we rate it, which only looks like a paradox til you believe about how our consumer civilization is driven by desire and want, rather than need.

What I finally realized is that I have got to spread out my world and shingle off the bad attitudes. Money is a fact of life in our modern world. It's a tool that too many of us are taught to disregard and misuse, and just because many of the world's ailments and immoralities are concieved to get it doesn't intend that we should disregard the fact that many of the modern human races good things are caused by it also. The fact that I can compose this article and instantly direct it out to people all over the human race is just one example.

I anticipate the adjacent few calendar months to be a very interesting and rewarding time period as I learn more than about this 'new' tool and how to effectively utilize it. Many of the therapists and 'new agers' that I cognize also have got got similar attitudes to those that I always had, so I thought I'd convey this up here.

I'm sure that many of you may have some interesting feedback. :)

No comments: